I’ve Had The Time of My Life

Watch movie online The Transporter Refueled (2015)

Comments

1. Christiane says:

Omg what an awesome memory!!!! I looove that episode so much. Ack I wish I could say more but I’m getting choked up. ( and the image of Stephen hugging Evie awww)

*sniffles* I’d really love to stay connected with the zoner fans. All of y’all, I am Dazedpuckbunny on LJ, Colbertnation, and @dazedpuckbunny on twitter. Don’t be afraid to squawk at me!

• I’m on ColbertNation too, as Susan WJ. Please feel free to look me up… Hope to see you over there dazedpuckbunny.

• christiane says:

I have your username written down, the search feature is only allowing me to search within my own friendslist for some reason. *shakes fist at the heavens* I WILL FIND YOU! RAAAAAAAAAAIN!!!!!!

• I will look you up. Right now, my husband is jealous of this computer so I have to give him some strokes too.

• Just tried… but I’m not sure how to search for a specific person. I think the easiest way is for you to either post something on a thread on ColbertNation, or for you to look for me on a thread. I recently posted in the section for Fanfiction, Art & Games under “New Jon & Stephen Song,” so you can reply to me there if you like.
          We’ve all got to stick together!

• I’m on Colbert Nation too under Anais (note: the “i” in my name has an umlaut (2 dots)), but I rarely go to the forums because I feel a little uncomfortable with some of the things people have said in posts (I don’t remember who said that we’ve been spoiled with NFZ, but they’re so right), plus it’s really big. I also don’t know how to find this C-Section that people have been mentioning. But if more Zoners are going to go to CN, then I guess I’ll just have to venture into it to find you all.

• I have an old account on colbert nation as sweeneytoad (and Livejournal which is where lockhart and I may start a place for folks to meet up again) so look for me there as well, if you care to.

• Sounds good to me! I also have a Livejournal account, although I have not written in it for 4 years now, but I’ll gladly log on again just to talk to you Zoners. My account name is hplover7 (created during my fanatical Harry Potter years – don’t worry, I’m still a “Potterhead”!). I’m thinking of MAYBE signing up for Twitter when I get back. And of course I’m on Facebook. I’ll essentially be fine with whatever outlet we Zoners can find to continue talking to each other. Anybody look me up if they want!

2. Mariana says:

Thanks for that fabulous reporT, Toad! And for such an epic episode! I never get tired of reading them. I also love learning new things about Stephen from the Q&As. O Come O Come Emmanuel is one of my favorites too. Thanks also for your excellent work as a Completist! Hope to hear more from you elsewhere.

3. Mr. Arkadin says:

One of the greatest reporTs? Or THE greatest reporT?!

Thank you, toad.

4. Thanks for the great report, Toad. I remember the shock wave that episode created – it was truly epic. I love the ending line: ‘There’s only one way to end a show like this, or a year like this – with an all star guitar jam!” I remember watching this standing because I couldn’t stay seated. I can’t even imagine what it was like to be there.

And thanks for all the pop-cultural references posts. I don’t live in the US anymore so sometimes I need a little background on some of the more current references (the ancient history stuff is easier for someone my age, anyway), and I can imagine how much someone who isn’t American might miss with out looking some things up. I’ve really enjoyed all of your posts and it’s been a pleasure working with you ‘behind the scenes’.

5. Galadriel says:

Thanks for everything Toad, including this wonderful taping reporT!

I’ve really enjoyed all the hard work you’ve put into the pop culture essays and I’ve learned a great deal.
    Now I understand better how much a labor of love they have been and that makes me smile even more.

Stay Strong and “Yes, And…!”.

6. I want to chime in too about how much I will miss the pop culture references. I looked forward to them every week and was often so relieved that someone so thoughtful, efficient and bright was looking up all the stuff that I wanted to know, but didn’t have time to find out!
    So sorry that you had that experience with your uncle’s passing just before coming to NYC. I’m glad that you had an extra wonderful time in spite of all the difficulties.
    I mentioned on an earlier post that after awhile, I started to feel that I knew some of the NFZer’s personalities… Sometimes even just their NFZ names would evoke an image of a person whom I’d not ever met in person, but felt that I sort-of knew. I’m happy to report after seeing your lovely picture that you look nothing like a toad! Perhaps the name was a reference to kissing several toads before finding your husband? At any rate, I will now happily alter my image forever!
    Thank you again for your much appreciated contributions, including this last post.
    And if you can take the train again this weekend, we’re still meeting up in NYC on the 22nd.

• I appreciate the kind words. It was quite a whirlwind of emotions at the time, but going to the taping really helped take my mind off of things, even if only for a day.

And thanks for the invite for the get together – we actually live in Texas so no chance of a meetup this weekend :( Besides once the rapture comes no one will be here right? ;)

The nickname comes from two things: my love of toads, and a nickname my husband gave me from (of all things) a Jim Carrey movie – Ace Ventura (the second one). There’s a scene where he is accusing a guy (who likes to hunt) of lying and he goes “Wrong again sweeney toad!” – a play on Sweeney Todd of course. My husband started calling me that and the nickname stuck.

(sweeneytoad is, incidentally, my LJ name)

• Arkadina says:

Oooh, a pic of Toad! Wherever our soon-to-be-homeless band of Stephen-lovers end up, can we have a Posters Formerly Known As Zoners picture gallery ? I love seeing what people look like….especially as they’re never anything like you expect them to be.

7. That’s an awesome taping reporT, Toad! I’m really going to miss your pop culture posts. I love learning about new things I didn’t know or learning more about things I wasn’t sure about, and your research on pop references was always insightful and thorough. Thanks for your hard work.

8. Gratefull says:

Fantastic, Toad … we have sociology and improv in common … and thanks to Mr. Toad too for being a great sport! *high five*

• Have you ever heard of a podcast called “sociology improv” I just thought about it. It’s a pretty interesting listen. I just recently started listening to it, myself, in fact.

This was a great joy to read, Toad, thanks for the reporT! I remember watching Guitarmageddon when it first aired, and a couple of years ago, when I finally became a full-fledged Stephen fan, it was one of the first things I re-watched. So it was wonderful to get a behind-the-scenes view of it. Stephen’s gotten me hooked on quite a few bands, but the sole reason I know and love The Decemberists is because of TCR. So lucky you for seeing Chris Funk shred live!

I want to thank you for taking over the Pop Culture posts, and for doing such an amazing job. Reading the Apopcalypse posts has always been one of my favorite things on NFZ – the posts have always been a welcome reminder of the intelligence of this site, the people in it, and of the Colbert Nation in general. And, as a lover of random pieces of information, my brain has appreciated the posts as well. :)

Fabulous reporT, Toad! What an incredible experience. I’m sorry I’m so late commenting, but this is the first time I’ve been able to sit down and read it all–and I wanted to take in every word.

I love and will miss your Pop Culture round-ups. Thank you, fellow Completist. And if you come to NYC again, don’t be a stranger.