Stephen Colbert and family: A Goofy bunch

Stephen Colbert is on the West Coast for the Emmys, as we all know, and it looks like this hard-working funnyman is also taking advantage of the opportunity to treat his family to a little bit of Disneyland fun. Good call, sir!

And here’s a great snapshot of a very good looking family:

Good luck at the Emmys, gang!

(h/t to the Huffington Post for the slides!)

Comments

1. Gratefull says:

Too funny! Thanks for posting!

P.S. thx for putting the send button UNDER the reCAPTURE … good move! Haha: zakooska, weasee … WOW!

• Thanks! I had one of the guys at the Genius Bar at OpenCamp fix that, and I’m *sooooo* happy he did that! I know I’ve lost quite a few comments due to that little template snafu. So yay for OpenCamp volunteers!

2. smithalot says:

This just put a big smile on my face so cute, and his boys look a lot like him!
    RE Captcha scientifc sadery

3. Stephen and the family at Disneyland = adorable! Love his helmet and I want one too! Thanks for the pics.

My reCaptcha: inagrest maximized. I mean seriously -what?

Absolutely adorable! Thanks for picking up this story, the pictures are priceless. :D :D

And you asked why I keep tuning in to NFZ? Just a few adorable reasons why, above! Thanks for posting.

It’s pictures like these that make me completely forget why I was having a bad day, seriously. That hat is just ridiculously hilarious! And a very good looking family, indeed – his kids are adorable.

Thanks for posting! These pics just put a giant smile on my face, for sure.

7. I don’t even know what to call that thing on Stephen’s head. Hat? Helmet? Mouse ears? No idea. But it’s really funny! I love these pics.

8. Awww. What great pix! I love them all, but the family one is extra special. That helmet/hat/mouse ear thing is too funny!
    Thanks for sharing these. And best of luck at the Emmy Awards!

I also 2nd the gratitude for putting the send button after the recaptcha. I’ve lost a few postings lately because I’m too lame to remember the recaptcha on my own. Thanks!

9. Haha, Stephen’s such a ham! The family shot is just gorgeous. And I love how Stephen is wearing his WristStrong band. xD

• I had the same thought about Stephen being WristStrong even on vacation. Bug huge amounts of good luck to our favorite show! We’ll all be watching and cheering you on tomorrow night!

10. D’awwwwww!

But where’s Stephen’s lucky charm? I am going to lose my sh*t if TCR or TDS don’t win tomorrow.

11. WristStrongTanline says:

…his face…in that second picture…wow…that’s so funny!!!

And of course the family shot is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing, this made my day!

12. wow! such awesome pictures!! the boys certainly look like a perfect combo btn stephen and evie. (wonder where the daughter is)

13. Oh, these pics are awesome! Totally adorkable!

14. I’m late with this response, but this is so awesome. I especially love Stephen in his mouse-ear!pilot hat. He’s so adorkable.