EPISODE NUMBER: 6037 (March 15, 2010)
GUESTS: Robert Baer
SEGMENTS: The WØRD: Afghanistan, Raj Patel is claimed the messiah Maitreya by Share International
VIDEOS: Monday, March 15, 2010
Good afternoon, Zoners! I just didn’t have time to finish the guide this morning, so I hope you’ll forgive my tardiness in getting this episode guide completed. But first, a quick side note – I’m seriously hoping that Wren is having a blast on her vacation, and had a blast at the show last night.
The things that really stood out for me were just moments of pure Stephen adorableness. Here’s a list of some of my faves:
- The goofy grin he got after wondering what a naked Rahm Emmanuel was using to poke Massa in the chest
- “Oh no he Kenne-Di’n't!”
- ” … Meow meow meow.”
- “They hugged! Two dudes – look!”
- Stephen to Jon: “Love you baby.”
- Stephen suppressing a smile as he said “Mmm … infallibly delicious.”
- Stephen’s excited voice when he said “I’m a GODMAKER!”
- Stephen playing with the balloons.
- Raj Patel’s laugh [I know technically that's not Stephen but it makes me have butterflies in my tummy]
- Stephen talking about taking the SAT
What did you think about this episode?
- Pardon me if I’m not fresh as a daisy.
- Though Rahm famously lost the tip of his finger as a teenager, so I don’t know what he was poking Massa with. [*grin*]
- Camelot Camelost: The Madness of Prince Patrick – Oh No He Kenne-Di’n't!
- Now, legally I can’t explain what snorkeling is. Let’s just say you’re wearing that snorkel because you’re spear fishing for the one-eyed trouser trout.
- They hugged! Two dudes! Look – Jimmy, show them! Look at that! Now I’m not saying they’re playing hide the kabob. But it sure looks like Karzai is being groped by Mahmoud Ahma-tickle-jad.
- It’s called the Colbert Bump. And it definitely worked for me. Before I came on my show, I was stuck at a dead end job working for a total jerk.
- Of course, sometimes the Colbert Bump ends up making people famous for the wrong reason. That is called the Colbert Bump-in’ Uglies for which I claim no responsibility and will pay no child support.
- Mmm … Infallibly delicious.
- I know what you’re thinking. But Porky Pig was born in America.
- Yes, the final sign that the New York Times will report anything.
- Whoo! I deified it! I’m not just a king maker, I’m a God maker!
- I would love to think for myself. How should I do that?