EPISODE NUMBER: 6003 (January 6, 2010)
GUESTS: Ezra Klein, Linda Douglass, Capt. Charles Moore
SEGMENTS: Health Care Bill discussion, Alpha Dog of the Week
VIDEOS: Wednesday, January 6, 2010
I’d like to thank Stephen and the writers for starting the show with sentiments that I deeply feel. While I have enjoyed the show in high-def on the ColbertNation.com Full Episode stream, I would love love LOVE to see it high-def on my fancy schmantzy wide screen as God intended. I want to see Stephen’s pores, dammit!
I really enjoyed the Alpha Dog of the Week segment. First, Domino’s focus group results were spot on. The last time I ate Domino’s, about five years ago, I’m pretty sure that the little plastic thing in the center would have tasted better. And the customer service was horrible to boot. But what I really enjoyed were the character breaks, and the audience’s reaction of horror that Stephen would actually eat Domino’s pizza.
I’ve heard a lot about the Floating Island of Garbage, and was hoping to see more about it, either pictures, or the effect on the environment. But I really don’t think that Capt. Charles Moore did a very effective job of giving the nutmeat of the matter about the threats of the island to the audience.
How did you enjoy the show tonight? And did the Alpha Dog segment make you think about the last time you had Domino’s?
- Can’t see it? Try updating to high def.
- Republicans won’t be able to contribute their valuable ideas like “no” and “nope”, and in an appeal to Latino voters, “nada.”
- By the way, world record? 43 seconds.
- We have a grown up political culture. Okay, we may not.
- Would you say that you are just following orders?
- Madam, you have never seen my show.
- I would never, never speak badly of any of their products, even though I know for a fact that one of them will kill you. Unfortunately, I can’t name names, so buy them all.
- Is that pizza, or did an angel just give birth in my mouth?
- So to recap: Domino’s old pizza’s cheese did not taste good, had no aroma, was not cheese.
- After all, we’re the human garbage cans who bought these trash disks by the millions. Domino’s is just advertising that they weren’t fit to wipe your ass with.
- I have tasted the new pizza, and there are so many things I would wipe with it.
- That’s a huge zone, this is actually called the Pacific Ocean.