I’d like to officially welcome our newest Completist, Katt. With Katt on the Completist staff, we now have staff on *three* continents (Most of us are in the US, Jennie is in Europe, and Katt is from Australia)! We are so international here. We asked her to be on staff because, quite frankly, she was sending us so many tips and leads that we figured she could just bring you the wonderful news herself. So give her a happy Zoner welcome!
G’day Zoners and welcome to my first post here at No Fact Zone.
- Amy guest starred in an episode of The New Adventures of New Christine entitled “Old Christine Meets Young Frankenstein”.
- Amy provides the voice of “Cinderella” in Shrek Forever After – The Final Chapter. The movie is due to be released on 21 May, 2010.
- An Evening With David Sedaris.
Saturday 16 January 2010 at 8:00pm
49 Market Street
- Stephen Colbert’s Korean nemesis, Rain, has won an Asian Television Award for his documentary “Hip Korea” (which, as you may remember, featured an interview with Stephen.)
- Learn more about why Ohno isn’t wearing the Colbert Nation patch on his Speedskating uniform.
- Speedskater Chad Hedrick has another sponsor along with the Colbert Nation.
- The Bleacher Report gives another perspective on the Colbert/Davis “Jerk” comments scandal.
Supporting our Troops Until They Make it Home
- Remember the school prinicipal who made a video for his students when he was in Iraq (with a little help from Stephen), David St. Aubin? He finally made it home.
‘The Colbert Report’ Staffers [and Beloved ex-Staffers]
- Mark Malkoff’s whirlwind Keys To the City project has nabbed him 95 keys! He’s talked about the project on CBS News, on NPR Radio, and has been featured in newspapers like the Metro and Our Prattville. Don’t forget to check out Mark’s YouTube Channel, where you can see videos like “Mark Wears High Heels“.
- ‘Colbert Report’ warm-up comic Pete Dominick will be taping his live CD at Comix on Saturday, January 2nd.
Now it’s Time to Check in With Our Good Friends at The Daily Show.
- Jon along with Tina Fey and J.J Abrams has been featured in EW’s 15 Entertainers of the 2000s. They have also posted a brief interview and some behind-the-scenes footage from the photoshoot.
- CBS has posted a brief clip of Jon’s tribute to Bruce Springsteen at The Kenedy Centre Honors Gala Dinner. The event is scheduled to air 29 December, 2009 on CBS.
- The Daily Show writer Scott Jacobson has directed the video clip for “Even in the Rain” by The Fiery Furnaces. The clip features a cameo by John Oliver as Rip Torn.
- The Daily Show executive producer David Javerbaum talks to Dave Iverson from KQED Puclic Radio, San Francisco about his new book What to Expect When You’re Expected”, “A Colbert Christmas” and the sequel to “American: The Book” due to be released next year.