Wasn’t this a great episode of ‘The Colbert Report?’ I enjoyed every segment tonight! I get so excited when Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton appears on TCR. She and Stephen are always funny together and you can tell that they geniunely like and respect each other.
The Glenn Beck segment was hilarious! I see that I’m not missing much by refusing to watch the Fox News Channel. I also liked the joke about the mother of the octuplets. I was thrilled that Stephen mentioned her because I had been twittering about her situation right before the show started.
Here are a few notable quotes:
- Shhh! Don’t tell that octuplets woman it’s available.
- Our Founding Fathers were complete douche bags whose words must be followed. Hands tied.
- She is like a fly that keeps on buzzing no matter how many times you swat it away.
- I generally am the one who manipulates my audience.
- I do not swallow ma’am.
- So genetics is bullsh*t is what you’re saying.
- Just do what your dog tells you. It worked for Son of Sam.
- Nation, Glenn Beck is going unappreciated in his time.
What where the high points of this episode for you? Please share your thoughts with us in the comments.