Well, Zoners, we tried to call 1-877-SEAN-930, but it seems that the Colbert Nation has already crashed the system. I love it so much that Stephen sent us to that number. HAHAH!!!
I’m also pretty sure Pastor Ed Young is not a regular viewer of ‘The Colbert Report’, seeing as how he was struggling so hard to keep a straight face. It amused me that Stephen didn’t understand that Young satellites his sermons to franchise churches. The Twitter flurry was pretty crazy tonight, so I’m guessing quite a few people from Young’s Fellowship Church were watching the show.
Here are a few notable moments from this episode:
- It was the first presidential signing to end like this: ‘The More You Know.’
- I tazed you in the back. Don’t be a drama queen.
- Remember to waterboard yourself at least once a day.
- Are you saying there are stem cells in my iPhone?
- No monkey business. No evolution.
- Genital tadpoles
- 700 Club
- Even God rests on the seventh day.
- You’re not doing it right then – If you’re being quiet about it.
- Once again, there are books you can consult.
Please feel free to leave a comment or add a write-in vote for something not included in the poll.
Edit: The “Hate Hannity Hotline” is working again, but the mailbox is full. Heehee!