“I’m giving America something better than candy – my opinions. But be careful … some of them are filled with razor blades. This is The Colbert Report!”
It’s the Great Pundit, Charlie Brown: Halloween slutty costumes,
The Wørd: Thanks, Gays!
Queer Eye for the Wiseguy: Colbert portrait sells, Stephen’s Scary Surprise: Nancy Pelosi – Speaker of the House
Grave Robbins: Tim Robbins, “Catch a Fire”
In closing: Plug for Freakshow – Interview with Log Cabin Republican
- That train whistle thing was cool!
- Ooh, tomorrow IS a Holy Day of Obligation! Thanks for the reminder, Colbert!
- CNN.com searches – Sluttiness, Skankiness, Ho-ing, Tall Women Lifting Heavy Things
- Triple Snap!
- Totally Gay
- Tag, You’re Gay!
- And then there’s the Ick factor … you know what I’m talking about … [ecch!] …
- So Nation, look at me, right here, go ahead … make eye contact. We all know if we allow Gay marriage some day some shaved, oiled, muscle-bound He-man in leather straps will carry YOUR ONLY SON over the threshhold into their Honeymoon Suite. And then, that animal will hump your boy from Hell to Breakfast [Over-Easy and Sunny-Side-Up]. Ok? OK!? Is that image in your mind like a hot match dropped between the wet lobes of your brain as it hisses and pops and won’t go out? Let that picture brand your soul. And keep it in your mind! Now go vote.
- I spent a terrifying afternoon taking public transportation.
- Ok, that was a terribly silly ending for the Stephen’s Scary Surprise sketch
- Did Stephen just … mount the audience? I love Tivo – I gotta see that again!
- Please tell me you’re winded, because I think I’m younger than you are.
- I hope those radio frequencies don’t sterilize me.
- Colbert: So you’re saying that Kennedy was not gay? Log Cabin Republican: No, but Zapruder was.
Fangirl Suit Report: Gray pinstriped suit, Lavender shirt with barrel cuffs, Deep red tie with small dotted pattern
Full set of screencaps at WonkyEar.com