“I know we’ve been together a year, Nation, but I would still so do you. This is The Colbert Report!”
The Year of the Eagle: One Year Anniversary, Truthiness on Oprah, New descending screen and things on string
The Wørd: Irreconcilable Differences
I Don’t: Mark Foley nonsense and replay of Democratic Representative Stephanie Tubbs Jones of Ohio’s 11th district
Everlasting God Stopper: Richard Dawkins, Author – “The God Dillusion”
In closing: Honoring Stephen with a new portrait
INTERNET COL-BOMB SITE OF THE DAY:
eBay.com – Auction of Colbert portrait from Year 1
- You know what else is made of paper? Money.
- “Oprah used MY WORD! I have affected her vocabulary, and that’s all anyone wants … is just validation … from Oprah.”
- … And two, I have very pointy laurels
- Look at that baby ascend … just like Jesus
- Bobby and Whitney! Why!?
- Stephen Intimidated by Pantsuits
- Wow I look delicious!
- Way to do a replay show
- Bramlet Ambercrombie (Has problematic name)
- I saw it last night in my apartment on fire.
- That smirk … bwahahaha!
- On a happy note, Bramlet and Sharon are back together
- October 17th, 1985 marked the debut performance of Stephen Colbert’s Punditry Players. They opened their first review, “Mandela Overboard! An Undergraduate’s Look at Apartheid.”
- Stephen Hawking – is he going to Hell too?
- Your book started out great. It has a shiny silver cover and I can see my face in it.
- We’re all just monkeys, we should fornicate and throw our feces.
- I want you to address my Pachinko analogy.
- I totally want to be a scientist in the field of Colbertology – or at least a prominent Historian
Fangirl Suit Report: Navy suit, Light blue shirt with french cuffs and round silver cufflinks, Mustard yellow patterned tie
Full set of screencaps at WonkyEar.com